100 Interesting Stories About Humboldt
In celebration of Humboldt’s centennial in 2005, the museum staff has written this book which captures the essence of life in Humboldt, Saskatchewan, with 100 captivating stories.
The book reveals many remarkable facts and facets of the lives of Humboldt and area residents from 1878 to 2005.
Discover the fascinating tales about:
- Glenn Hall, Humboldt’s Hockey Hall of Famer
- The night every light in town went out
- The mustard capital of the world
- Humboldt telegraph station and the Battle of Batoche
- Harry Ford’s Red River cart
- A parachuting Santa Claus
- and many more stories of intrigue
This 205-page book is a great read, interspersed with historic photographs of Humboldt and area. For only $16 (taxes included) plus shipping, you can own a piece of Humboldt’s history.
Order your copy today by completing the form below. When we receive it we will contact you with the exact cost including shipping, and to make arrangements for payment. Your order will be promptly shipped on receipt of payment.
Please provide the following information. An asterisk (*) indicates that this information must be provided before your order can be sent.