Join a fun and friendly group of artists and art enthusiasts in the Humboldt area! Your membership will help the gallery grow and deliver exciting public programs.
Becoming a member provides a variety of benefits, such as:
- A submission of up to 3 pieces of artwork in the medium of your choice into the annual Members' Show and Sale
- a 10% discount on workshop and program fees, gift shop items and gallery space rentals
- Learning from curators and artists about their work at openings, programs and workshops at the Gallery
- Connecting with friends at exceptional signature events
- Sharing your talents and experiences in the art
- Supporting and providing access to art for your community
- Exploring fresh new perspectives on art that challenge you to think differently about the world
To become a member, give us a call or come down to the gallery to sign up. Membership fees are just $15.00 + GST and are good for one year.
You can also download Membership information and Membership Payment forms here and return them to us by mail or email.
Credit card payments are accepted over the phone. Cheques can be made out to the Humboldt & District Gallery for $15+GST ($15.75).
2017 Members' Show and Sale
October 3 - November 4
Members in good standing as of September 15, 2017 are eligible to enter pieces into the Members' Show and Sale. For the submission criteria please read through the Members' Show Guidelines
- Delivery of Artwork: Members must bring their artwork to the Gallery during the week of September 19 - 23, 2017 during regular Gallery hours (Tuesday to Saturday, 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.). Appointments can be made with Gallery staff for morning deliveries. Please note, due to a short installation timeframe, absolutely no work will be accepted after September 23, 2017.
- Pick up of Artwork: No later than November 10, 2017
- Meet the Members Reception: All Humboldt and District Gallery Members are invited to a reception to meet and mingle with each other and other friends of the Gallery on Saturday, October 14, from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. Nibblies and beverages will be provided. Everyone is welcome!